Dues are paid annually, January 1 through December 31, and are based on the membership level.
1. Participating Membership: $25 This level is for handlers who want to compete in TSDA trials and receive Dog of the Year points,
run in the Finals trial, and vote in TSDA elections.
2. Family Membership: $25, first member; $10, each additional member. This level is for family members living in the same
household. Each member has the same privileges as the Participating Member. The household receives only one (1) newsletter.
3. Associate Membership: $15. This level is for individuals who do not regularly compete but wish to receive the TSDA newsletter.
They may not run as a paid member nor vote in TSDA elections.
4. All membership levels receive a newsletter.
5. Participating or Family Membership is required before going to the post in order to receive Dog of the Year and qualifying points.